MTN telecommunications operator, has disclosed a plan to list its shares on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). Rob Shuter, The Group Chief Executive Officer, disclosed yesterday that the listing might hold in May 2018....
- MTN Pulse Campus Invasion as Mayorkun lights up UNICAL
- MTN and Google empower SMEs on digital marketing
- How To Block Calling Numbers On Mtn Nigeria Sim
- MTN will stop offering customers free Twitter usage
- 5G Network probably in five years time Says MTN CEO
- A Man Climbed Telecoms Mast To Protest Buhari’s Re-election Bid
- MTN TO INCREASE DATA PLAN PRICES AS DEMANDED BY BUHARI’S GOVERNMENT