How to turn your MTN SME DATA share validity to 90 days

Majority don’t know about this simple trick in turning your 30days MTN SME data validity to 90days and even more.

The trick is simple and I will show you how to go about it.

Firstly, you have to purchase 10Gb SME SHARE from MTN using this code

*461*1*1#

READ- MTN 4G LTE Coverage functions and benefits

Make sure your airtime balance on your share sim is sufficient for the amount to be charge.

Endeavor to sell all the 10gb that same day and recharge another 10gb and do the same till you recharge another 10gb for that same day. Making a total of 30gb purchased in multiples of 10gb.

Since the sme share can accumulate data there also, the validity and doing the above process will turn your 30days to 90days…. after this you can solely purchase your regular 10gb data per day and this keeps accumulating and resetting back to 90days validity.

If the beneficiary receives multiple data from the same sponsor, will it accumulate?

Yes. the data will accumulate and assume the expiry date of the latest data bundle. However, unused data shall be forfeited once the bundle expires.

READ:- Download music + for instant Access to loads of songs

When will the data of the beneficiary expire?

When a Data Share Sponsor successfully shares a portion of his data bundle to a Data Share Beneficiary, the data shall expire on the same date as the originating data bundle. For example if the Sponsor’s originating bundle is a 30-day plan expiring 1st APRIL 2017, then the  Data Share  created for the Beneficiary will also expire on 1st APRIL 2017.

READ ALSO:- Safe your phone and sim contact using MTN Back up

MTN GoodyBag Social bundle plan

COMMENT, LIKE AND SHARE

You may also like...

7 Responses

1. Collins says:
    Good day, pls what if one’s not able to sell all the data purchased b4 purchasing another one?
  2. OLUWATOSIN says:
    Hi, what if it takes someone to finish reselling the data 5 days after subscribed and resubscribe 6 days. Does it extend the validation?. Also what if I ask someone with 90days validation to share me data before I subscribe on my own does that can increase the validation of my beneficiary sir? Thanks in anticipation.
    • admin says:
      the answer to the two questions is NO

REPLY: No, you have to sell all within 24 hrs to hav a 90day validation.

REPLY :No, receiving data from one with 90days validation has nothing to do with yours.

Thanks for your time reviewing our post. Please, feel free yo drop your thought about our responds to your question. Anticipating to hear from you soon. Thankz

3. OLUWATOSIN says:
    Sir, what if I do not exceed the 10 limit time before I finished reselling my data eg 2gb 5 time and am left with 5 limit more then I do another sub would I receive another 10 limit for that new sub.?
    • admin says:

Thank you for your message!
      If you use 2 shares for the 10Gb fine. Once you purchase another 10gb it reset back to 10 shares. Therefore, if you purchase 10gb and you share just 4 times having 6gb left or gig left and purchase another additional 10gb… thr remaining number of shares will be reset back to 10shares for all the gig you have.
  4. OLUWATOSIN says:
    Good sir thanks a lot if there is still question bordering me I will ask